Friday, November 02, 2007

The exams are coming.....

My first exam in Uni..

My modules actually all got tests for mid-term.. initially felt extremely weird taking a test after so long, break period after A's actually quite long.. haha..
1 module actually have to write essays, like almost forgotten how to write already especially since I was from sci faculty...so when I was doing the test was feeling a bit weird.. but it didn't go too badly.. must really get write more so can write faster! I think my writing is too slow cos my hand not use to it...

Uni passes so fast! It's like going to end already..

To all who has exams..

if you have been doing well, continue to strive on.. don't slack or all the work you have been doing previously would have been wasted

if you have not been doing so well, continue to jia you! I believe your hardwork will pay off..

All the best!

No comments: